• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

12 Points

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Did I miss anything?
    A few commas.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Let's not beat about the bush here. You're all a bunch of dull, Ginger haired, pale, suntan burning, skirt wearing alcoholic, tulipe football playing sheep shanking closet homosexuals.

Did I miss anything?
      We hate Jimmy Hill, he's a poof, he's a poof.

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
        I bloody hope we do get the ten off, otherwise the championship party will clash with the CUK Xmas do.
        *cough*

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Hopefully up Lotus Road tomorrow

Comment

Off to hammer the Talisker!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Off to hammer the Talisker!!!

Sweet, sweet, sweet

Me, me, me...

Comment

What ever happened to Incognito BTW? Did he become straight?
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

What ever happened to Incognito BTW? Did he become straight?
                  He turned up at last year's CUK Christmas shindig, unlike you who bottled it. Choir practice indeed!
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    He turned up at last year's CUK Christmas shindig, unlike you who bottled it. Choir practice indeed!
                    Though I turned up this year and you couldn't even find the room.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Thought Celtic were fairly crap, rangers were more crap. Cannot watch the highlights as the dish has been blown about and I have had no reception for the last day.

Highlights were winding a stinky up on the train coming back from the match.

Got onto the carriage where a stinky had feet up on the seat opposite, should have told him about manners but moved to the next area where I preceded to have a loud pretend conversation on the mobile about rangers and their obvious lack of ability, money and decorum within fan base. Stinky starts drumming a train seat with hands in a Drumcree stylee.

Comment

Working...
                      X