• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suity is very sick

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go again....
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Leave me out of this, that gobsh!te is on my ignore list for a reason. I just can't be bothered with his crap.
      Man up or ship out.

Same goes for Suity.

Pfffffffftttttttttt.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Man up or ship out.

Same goes for Suity.

Pfffffffftttttttttt.
        Man up like this?

Just in town unloading to the shop when 3 12 years old bundle out of Subway across the road and scatter a load of milk cartons on the floor, thinking it funny jump up and down.

I went to tell them to pack it in but the guy in the shop next door came out and told them off, telling them to pick them up so I carried on unloading.

A couple of minutes later I pop out to find them giving him some serious tulip 'Come on then, you want some!', 'Come on whatcha gonna do! You cant do **** all!' sort of stuff arms wide and in his face. He was standing there so i assume he was in control. I come back a couple of minutes later and he's shut himself in the shop with the three lads laughing and the one ringleader, a little 4 foot fat piece of tulip doing all the running still giving it large spitting at the window!!! He's obviously someones 'little darling'

Initially I was going to go over and tell them to clear off, but the fact this lanky 6 ft fella had told them off and they were carrying on made me think again.
        They pissed off after a couple of more minutes. But what exactly is the deal with the law and giving a young scally a clip?
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Man up

Comment

Man up or ship out.

Same goes for Suity.

Pfffffffftttttttttt.
            Funny how you think you can take the world on when you've done a line or two, isn't it?

Comment

Funny how you think you can take the world on when you've done a line or two, isn't it?
              I'm on a health kick. I'm detoxing. Don't want to end up like Amy.

Comment

I'm on a health kick. I'm detoxing. Don't want to end up like Amy.
                And so many of us hope you do.

Comment

I thought this was going to be you confessing to touching next doors goats again.
                  "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                    I thought this was going to be you confessing to touching next doors goats again.
                    It's ritual, init? Anyway, they like it!

Comment

Anyway, they like it!
                      Who, the masons or the goats?
                      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
                      X