• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Football Season coming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of the Top 6 clubs in England here is the order that I would like them:-

1. Liverpool
    2. Spurs (with Harry Redneck as a minus)
    3. Man Utd
    4. Man City
    5. Arsenal
    6. Chelsea (with Roman and John Terry as minuses)

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I am getting spammed by the legion wanting more money.

I will take a bet on us winning by 12 points if yer game?
      For sure and it gives you a warm feeling so it does, all that charity.

Go on then, 12 points clear at the end of the season or £50 to the Legion again.
      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        FTFY

Fair comment.

Mind you, knowing **** all about football is a qualification for both "Old Firm" fan-clubs iirc...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Fair comment.

Mind you, knowing **** all about football is a qualification for both "Old Firm" fan-clubs iirc...
          We call them 'supporters buses' up the road. A fan-club is that membership card and keyring you have to the YMCA, darling.
          "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
            We call them 'supporters buses' up the road. A fan-club is that membership card and keyring you have to the YMCA, darling.
            Thanks, sweetie!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Thanks, sweetie!

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                Man Utd will win by a mile. ... Other teams have money but SAF is just miles above the other managers in every department.
                Don't be fooled, Man Utd have always had money too. And they've spent the most on transfers this close season.

The difference is, the manager signs players at Man Utd (and mostly does so wisely), unlike Chelsea and Man City where transfer business is often disfunctional (such as owners buying their favourites).

Comment

Balotelli

What about that Balotelli?

What an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Craic View Post
                    What about that Balotelli?

What an idiot.
                    There's an interesting take on that from Beckham, who played in the game. He said Ballotelli thought he was offside. I suppose that would explain why he didn't bother shooting properly.

If that's true he would think Mancini a bit harsh dragging him off for being offside.

Comment

Working...
                    X