• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are nurses a waste of time... apparently so...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    Joking, joking.
    I shal neither confirm nor deny my sexual preferences!

You made I larfff though.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Not bad for a 24 hour A+E department? Note the word EMERGENCY.
      I believe you have misunderstood what a & E stands for. EMERGENCY does not come into it. Thinka gain about the sevice you received and then apply that to the real meaning of A & E.

oh A&E = Arse & Elbow
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by cswd
        It's great when you go there at 9PM, get out at 3AM with NO TREATMENT and are told to get in at 11AM the next day when someone is around who can deal with it. Not bad for a 24 hour A+E department? Note the word EMERGENCY.
        You are correct, you should note the word "emergency" in A&E. If you were in a fit state to leave, go home and come back again the following day, it was hardly an emergency was it?

Comment

In which case you should sue your local trust. Mrs Emperor Dalek works in A&E and it is nationwide policy that anyone exhibiting unexplained blood loss is examined as a priority 1 case.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Bet that scares the crap out of the punters; especially when she comes out with the immortal phrase or saying "EXTERMINATE"...
            It's for their own good. Resistance is futile, after all.

Comment

Working...
            X