• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

new toy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, the 335 is a very sweet sounding guitar. best through a good clean channel i reckon and through the mesa it sounds better than through a fender deluxe. but it's really not my 'sound'. i only bought it to try it out and reckon that i'm purely a strat man, so i'll probably be selling it soon [along with the marshalls and the peavey ]

Comment

looks mean. what's the guitar. what's the amp?
      Both Yamaha, the guitar is an RXG something or other and the amp is an HR-2000. Got a few nice FX pedals as well including an old wah-wah box that I found at a flea market which built siren and wind noise effects.

Comment

Hey, that's not much cop for slinging out a hairy mary!

Comment

yes, the 335 is a very sweet sounding guitar. best through a good clean channel i reckon
          Most guitars through a clean channel, are "missing something" but a Gibson, is just amazing.

I can play stuff I normally reserve for my Brazilian Spanish guitar (...and that is one hell of a sound man, its that equatorial hardwood, wow does it resonate).

Really excellent for a bit of "Rockabilly"

Comment

wotcher oh.

nope, but it keeps me going from november through to january end. how are they biting?

Comment

"equatorial hardwood"

- i know what you mean. i have a ltd edition taylor 810 with brazilian rosewood that chimes like a bell forever

Comment

Working...
              X