• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Monster tries to muscle in on LinkedIn with an app on Facebook

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    At the moment........
    Yeah, I can see Facebook rolling out a few features over the next few months to stop people defecting to Google+. They've already announced their video chat thing with Skype.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      I make a point of not using facebook and only use LinkedIn for business purposes.
      wns

Comment

It kind of raises the question: If your permie work colleagues knew all about your home life, would it destroy your career?

Well destroyed more than it currently is...

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
          It kind of raises the question: If your permie work colleagues knew all about your home life, would it destroy your career?

I have a couple of staff members from previous clients as facebook friends, we have other mutual friends as well. Doesn't seem to have done me any harm.

But then my career is in tatters anyway
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post

That would depend on <ahem> which Facebook ID I made them friends on...
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
            X