• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So a new contractor just fell asleep at his desk...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mason Boyne View Post
    I never fall asleep in meetings
    Like anyone would notice if you did!! Besides, what organisations allow the janny to attend meetings anyway unless a pipe bursts and they need you to mop it up?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

A friend has a story of him and a colleague being the only 2 people at a training course, both being on the bevvy the night before and both falling asleep in the course.

The instructor just carried on.

Comment

Just discovered that this fella is from the same agency as myself, who I have quite a strong relationship with. He's probabaly double what I'm on! Hopefully they find out and I get his role. And rate. Wishful thinking.

Comment

The best ones are the luxo offices with proper separate toilet 'rooms' rather than partitioned cubicles, so you have no idea what's going on outside. Ideal for a powernap !

Comment

I know it is Friday but he has fallen asleep again. It's flippin hilarious. He's from the same agent as myself which makes me chuckle.

What a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by chana7 View Post

I know it is Friday but he has fallen asleep again. It's flippin hilarious. He's from the same agent as myself which makes me chuckle.

What a legend.
              Don't these people drink coffee? Or maybe he doesn't realise he's been dozing, although that's hard to believe.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
              X