• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you become a house husband?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    You are obviously one of those people that people take a dislike to.
    One of those fellows with a 'face you want to smack'?
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      One of those fellows with a 'face you want to smack'?
      Or one of those people who you don't feel sorry for when their wife leaves them.

Schadenfreude is about my limit TBH, I'm not really a violent person.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Or one of those people who you don't feel sorry for when their wife leaves them.

Schadenfreude is about my limit TBH, I'm not really a violent person.
        Are you a black belt in passive aggression?
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

You are obviously one of those people that people take a dislike to. Whether that is something you deliberately cultivate or something that occurs naturally is an open question.
          Not at all ......

I tend to get on well with people that dont act like spoilt children ....

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
            Not at all ......

I tend to get on well with people that dont act like spoilt children ....
            Ah, a 5. Bedwetter, third class. Well fall in private, lieutenant d000hg will be along shortly to show you the ropes. Try not to make a noose out of them, seriously.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Blimey wim666, you know it's bad when you make SY look uber masculine.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Still got the 'orn luv?
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Are you a black belt in passive aggression?
                  I do seem to fit the description on Wikipedia.

It can manifest itself as learned helplessness, procrastination, stubbornness, resentment, sullenness, or deliberate/repeated failure to accomplish requested tasks for which one is (often explicitly) responsible.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I do seem to fit the description on Wikipedia.
                    Phwoar.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                      X