• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I never heard of t j hughes until the news tonight.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    You can tell the T J Hughes type kids, C&A ones, the ones with poor parents, EO, NF and I bet Churchill got dragged down there by his poor copper dad.
    We got dragged down to some place that took Provident cheques, now that's poor.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

You can tell the T J Hughes type kids, C&A ones, the ones with poor parents, EO, NF and I bet Churchill got dragged down there by his poor copper dad.
      jeez. I dont remember going into the big shops.

but I DO remember being dragged to the the small back street tailors, and watching the haggling over a yard of cloth. The smells of the shop. The sound of scissors cutting the cloth
      magic

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        jeez. I dont remember going into the big shops.

but I DO remember being dragged to the the small back street tailors, and watching the haggling over a yard of cloth. The smells of the shop. The sound of scissors cutting the cloth
        magic

What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

We were so poor we had to go to Scotland for our holidays!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            We were so poor we had to go to Scotland for our holidays!
            And you loved it so much you've now been back for 2nd's
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X