• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What really bores you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Bedwetter.
    Ok, you signed it now where's your comment?

Comment

financial news and the debt crisis and banks and ratings agencies and so on. Why can't they just get their bloody act together and stop attracting attention to themselves?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        financial news and the debt crisis and banks and ratings agencies and so on. Why can't they just get their bloody act together and stop attracting attention to themselves?
        It's alright for you continental types, with your bullet proof currency, fancy beers and hairy women.

In Britain we have a debt timebomb, chav culture, and a currency weaker than a tin of ASDA Smart Price Lager.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          It's alright for you continental types, with your bullet proof currency, fancy beers and hairy women.

In Britain we have a debt timebomb, chav culture, and a currency weaker than a tin of reduced price ALDI Smart Price Lager.
          FTFY
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Counting all my gold. So much gold, so little time to count it.
            FTFY.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Wimbledon
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Most of what comes out womens mouths... They can talk for hours about the most minor insignificant pish.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                  Most of what comes out womens mouths... They can talk for hours about the most minor insignificant pish.
                  They can't talk with their mouths full. "Impaler impaler"
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

What bores me??

WORK ...

Comment

Cricket. Never seen the point in a game that lasts for days and nobody can tell who's winning until it's over.

Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Working...
                      X