• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This just doesn't add up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Page 2 and no one's asked...

Would you?

Jury is out for me at the mo. Will have a google later.
    Yes but she would have to wash her feet first.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Well, I'd rather not but if it came to a choice between chopping her up and her... I'd chop her up.
      WCMS. She's a hippy idiot.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        WCMS. She's a hippy idiot.
        She's taller and younger than you.

Comment

It would have made a great headline for the newspapers had Ms Stone been killed by the two swordsmen.... "Sword in the Stone"

Comment

Two men accused of plotting to harm and rob the singer Joss Stone at her Devon home have appeared in court.

Kevin Liverpool, 33, and Junior Bradshaw, 30, appeared before Exeter Magistrates' Court accused of conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm and conspiracy to commit robbery.

The men, both from Manchester, were arrested after a suspicious vehicle was seen in the Cullompton area on Monday
            A "suspicious vehicle" in the Cullompton context means it had a valid Tax Disc I think.

You have to have some sympathy for someone who comes from Manchester with the surname Liverpool. Can't have been easy.

And as for Joss Stone.....................Yeah!!!!!!! I would. Then again, I'd hump a warm scarf sometimes!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

it wasn't a sword, it was the S word
              they were using the S Word, the T word and a couple of F words

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

The mash have it covered...

I followed police procedure whenever you get a report of a suspicious car and sure enough it was foreign with narrow headlights that kept darting from side to side.
                The Daily Mash - Joss Stone murder plot not some weird dream
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  She's taller and younger than you.
                  All well and good, but is she more attractive?
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

On the day after they were caught the Metro said that police had recovered notes saying

"Kill Joss Stone, money in the safe"

"Find river to dump the body"

Firstly, how tulip were this pair. They documented the crime they were about to commit. Also, did they have Alzheimer’s or something? Why did they need to write themselves such pointless notes.

"tulip what are we doing in this woman’s house? What should we do now? Oh yes (uncrumples paper). Kill Joss and get the money from the safe"

Finally, why when you have a dead body in your car, do you then start to look for a river to dump it in? Surely find a suitable stretch of water when your time is not at as much of a premium as it might be when you are trundling around the countryside with a dead and leaking corpse of a pop start in your tiny Fiat!
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      I was nearly run over some years ago by a local miscreant who had the dying body of his gf in the boot of his car as he searched for somewhere to dump her.

She was dying because he'd hit her on the head with a lump hammer.

Scum bag hanged himself in gaol about 6 weeks before he was due to let out on license.

No consideration.

He could have done it 9 years earlier & saved the country a small fortune.
                      What happened to her?
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X