• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nudged someones car in tesco car park - now they're claiming they were injured !!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Shafted.
    Otherwise known as "Porksword"
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      If she was injured then why didn't she call the police to scene of accident?
      Funnily enough, there were a couple of police wandering around shortly afterwards. I saw the woman talk to them and she came back over to talk me.

She said she'd asked them what she needed to do because she'd never had an accident - so came back to get my reg no also.
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        Shafted.
        Is this a reference to the Ohh Errr missus name or do you know of them? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          Is this a reference to the Ohh Errr missus name or do you know of them? LOL
          Brownsword... fnarr fnarr!!
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by rd409 View Post
            What were you doing in Tescos? You should be going to Waitrose. Init?
            More expensive cars at Waitrose!!!

Comment

PI claims are a massive stain. My friend owns a bus company and each week someone will make a injury claim. With silly things like "the handrail injured me" etc... His liability insurance shot up 100% this year from last.

Gone is the British hard work ethic. In with anyway to make a living without lifting a finger. shame.....
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Not really sure what goes in with people's brains in supermarket lots. Once I was getting my son out of the car. Now, because all the family spots were filled with the cars of single people, I had to park in a normal spot. Luckily I found one with a empty spot beside it.

While I was waiting for my son to crawl out. Some biatch in the spot opposite the empty spot gets in her car and rather than backing out, decides to hoot and rev her engine. ie: she wanted me to get out of her way. I gave her two fingers and a good shout. Silly bitch was a dog owner as well, figures.
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                  Not really sure what goes in with people's brains in supermarket lots. Once I was getting my son out of the car. Now, because all the family spots were filled with the cars of single people, I had to park in a normal spot. Luckily I found one with a empty spot beside it.

While I was waiting for my son to crawl out. Some biatch in the spot opposite the empty spot gets in her car and rather than backing out, decides to hoot and rev her engine. ie: she wanted me to get out of her way. I gave her two fingers and a good shout. Silly bitch was a dog owner as well, figures.
                  Had something similar. Was in a spot with no car to the right. Came back with my son, pulled the buggy up next to the car and opened the door. As is sometimes with buggies, I had to take bags off the back to stop it from tipping while I took him out.

A car then pulls up and starts to try to go into the empty spot(which they can't because the door is open/buggy etc). As I start to get my son out they rev their engine. I look over, they point at the spot where I am, child in arms. I ignore them and carry on, they then rev again. I stare very blankly at them and continue slowly.

Eventually they get the message, reverse out with lots of revving and go a bit further down to park. They then gave me a dirtly look when they got out.

What amazed me was. I was in an almost empty car park and they decided that they wanted to park between the only two cars in the whole freaking place!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Tell you what I must either be too honest or too stupid !

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      More expensive cars at Waitrose!!!
                      Where I live Waitrose is next door to Asda so we get the branded stuff at Asda's low low prices and then nip over to Waitrose for meat and treats.

It's like stepping into a serene luxury spa after a walking down the prom at Blackpool.

We take the beat up 7 year old C-Max.
                      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X