• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official REP WARS! thread.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Define right and wrong? Have you met Wilmslow? I have and he's one sick puppy. In my learned opinion of course.
    So you would tie him in a sack with a brick and chuck him in the canal?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

someone just gave me this:

Thread: aaarrgghhh Office 2007
      what an absolute retard you are!

Milan.

Comment

What annoys me is when you go to rep someone & the little pop up does not appear so you cannot leave a comment, happens to me far too often.
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          So you would tie him in a sack with a brick and chuck him in the canal?
          Nope. I'll wait for the authorities or his neighbours to do their jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            What if it was rep from one of the ladies?
            From experience ladies on this forum only issue negative reps. They do not bother with positive.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              From experience ladies on this forum only issue negative reps. They do not bother with positive.
              That's not my experience. Although I did get called a pig the other day, I presume that was from a lady.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I disagree: of all rep I award I would honestly say only 10-20% is negative, I try to be happy in life & what goes around comes around
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

I look - I think this is great fun, but then I do work from home and am bored.

Comment

There are Ladies here?

(hides from MP, CM & HJ)
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Thanks to the "lady" who negged me

Thread: And you are a coward.

No , that's just for you. A lady

I rest my case !
                      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                      X