• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kilrangers look like they won it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you send bombs and bullets to a team manager.
    If you assault him when he is doing his job.
    If you racially abuse him on the street and in stadiums.
    If you send bullets to two athletes, both of whom subsequently fade from the team.
    If you send bombs to intimidate prominent fans.
    If you are caught lying to the same manager, then stage a strike when criticism comes your way.

If you do all of this, will it earn you a single point advantage?

This season has provided abundant debate for the nation’s intellectual classes who have despaired at the thuggish minority whose fingerprints are on the worst of the excesses. If only the problems were limited to the thugs.

We have been invited by some shameful apologists to assume that Neil Lennon ‘brings it on himself’. Inconveniently for this theory, fellow victims Niall McGinn, the most inoffensive player ever to pull on a Celtic shirt, and Paddy McCourt, who offends only by scoring outrageous goals, share only a religion and racial heritage with Neil Lennon.

Decades from now you will tell someone about this season and they will not believe you. It will seem incredible that all this happened in a ‘civilised’ 21st century society over football.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Decades from now you will tell someone about this season and they will not believe you. It will seem incredible that all this happened in a ‘civilised’ 21st century society over football.

Kickball is a business used to exploit the proles, it's not a sport
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        If you send bombs and bullets to a team manager.
        If you assault him when he is doing his job.
        If you racially abuse him on the street and in stadiums.
        If you send bullets to two athletes, both of whom subsequently fade from the team.
        If you send bombs to intimidate prominent fans.
        If you are caught lying to the same manager, then stage a strike when criticism comes your way.

If you do all of this, will it earn you a single point advantage?

This season has provided abundant debate for the nation’s intellectual classes who have despaired at the thuggish minority whose fingerprints are on the worst of the excesses. If only the problems were limited to the thugs.
        What has all this to do with Rangers? The club sanctioned none of the above and heartily condemned it as such. You have arseholes in all walks of life.

Your Doogie McDonald thing is just more tinfoil hat stuff though. You weren't screaming conspiracy until your lot had stuffed the league up again. Funny that.

Same old Celtic.

Look at your manager accusing teams of lying down to Rangers rather than give credit to the fact that Rangers just found form at the right time.

Never defeated, always cheated, the Glasgow Celtic way.

As for Lennon, the fans hate him because of WHO he is, not WHAT he is. Martin O'Neil (Irish Catholic) was respected by most Rangers fans because of his dignity and manner. Compare that with Lennon spouting off sectarian bile and spitting on a Rangers scarf.

The man has no dignity, always sly accusations of cheating. He didn't deserve all the stick, but he's by no means a shrinking violet. The reason most Rangers fans dislike him is the reason why most Celtic fans worship him. You won't see that though and will insist it's some Sectarian hate campaign.
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Oh yawn.

Boring.

Comment

Here's a Rangers arsehole;

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post

Common misconception, he wasn't playing the flute if you look carefully he was casting an imaginary fishing rod ready to help Roaul Moat all those years later!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post

Best player EVER to have played in that league.

Why he wasted himself up there is beyond me.

Comment

I wonder who sent this package ?

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                    Best player EVER to have played in that league.

somewhere Minestrone's head just exploded..... lol!

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                      Most things are beyond you, you feeble-minded duckfart!!
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X