• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Glasgow CUK night out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Can I buy the OP a Celtic Shirt with Lennon on the back then take him down Ibrox?
    When you take into account that the O/P is a c0ck, then I'm guessing he already has a Celtic shirt
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      When you take into account that the O/P is a c0ck, then I'm guessing he already has a Celtic shirt
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Can I buy the OP a Celtic Shirt with Lennon on the back then take him down Ibrox?
        No worries, the Huns haven't got the bottle to attack Lennon in public shown by their cowardly mail bomb attempts and the "hearts fan" making a pathetic attempt.
        Last edited by russell; 12 May 2011, 23:01.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
          No worries, the Huns haven't got the bottle to attack Lennon in public shown by their cowardly mail bomb attempts and the "hearts fan" making a pathetic attempt.
          Can't get more public than on live telly!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Can't get more public than on live telly!
            A rangers fan pretending to be a hearts fan, how heroic.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              Surely a c0ck would wear a Murderwell shirt? Has next year's one got a yellow strip down the back? And a built in pillow for when they feel like lying down?
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                A rangers fan pretending to be a hearts fan, how heroic.
                I do believe we've found which character the Lush has been hiding away as then then. Come on you old Wino you, you didn't think the bad grammar and schoolboy spelling would fool us did you?
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Surely a c0ck would wear a Murderwell shirt? Has next year's one got a yellow strip down the back? And a built in pillow for when they feel like lying down?
                  Damn, you've caught us out. We're part of of the big anti-tim conspiracy

Comment

So, how do we all think a Glaswegian CUK night out would go ?

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                      I do believe we've found which character the Lush has been hiding away as then then. Come on you old Wino you, you didn't think the bad grammar and schoolboy spelling would fool us did you?
                      Not understanding you, you think I'm another poster? If so it's not true the mods can confirm. In fact I think false accusations should be punished by infarctions.

Comment

Working...
                      X