• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Football Racism - Yids

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swamp View Post
    I thought everyone hated Sp*rs fans. Even Sp*rs fans themselves.
    Nah. Everyone hates the teams who've had some success eg Man U, Chelsea. People just feel contempt (or pity) for Spurs, surely? Unless you're a Gooner, obviously
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
      Nah. Everyone hates the teams who've had some success
      The mighty Blackburn Rovers (my team) won the Premiership (equates to "some success") yet we're universally loved....!!

Aren't we?
      And on the eighth day God said, "Okay, Murphy, you're in charge!"

Comment

Originally posted by manclarky View Post
        The mighty Blackburn Rovers (my team) won the Premiership (equates to "some success") yet we're universally loved....!!

Aren't we?
        Not in Bolton!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
          Forgive me for being slow, but why would someone from Yorkshire have such a hatred for Spurs fans? Even allowing the fact SY01 is one?
          Meh.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
          X