• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gee Whizz (warning, thread contains a large picture)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    You know when the Queen dies? Will all the money then printed have to have Charles head on? Or Wills head if Charles decides not to bother being King?
    What money? It's all gone. See previous thread about the Scottish charlatan trying to find a job in the IMF.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      You know when the Queen dies? Will all the money then printed have to have Charles head on? Or Wills head if Charles decides not to bother being King?
      Newly minted coins and notes will have the ruling monarch of the day on them.

Existing notes and coins will remain until removed from circulation due to change in design or damage.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        No of course not. It will have Katie Price's on it, to please the masses and encourage "saving"

[ugh, it burned my eyes, can't stand the bint]

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
        What money? It's all gone. See previous thread about the Scottish charlatan trying to find a job in the IMF.

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Newly minted coins and notes will have the ruling monarch of the day on them.

Existing notes and coins will remain until removed from circulation due to change in design or damage.
        Ta
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Might as well take the opportunity to take 1p and 2p's out of circulation when the queen dies. Their scrap value has to be approaching that of the face value now. And gawd knows how much it costs to make 1p.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            I printed it out and tried to spend it, but the shop staff appeared suspicious, perhaps because it was about 1 meter by 1/2 metre in size.
            That's inflation Quantative Easing fer yer.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
            X