• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How easy is it to get a loan being self employed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slinkydonkey View Post
    deal
    Right. I'm just in Aldershot. Give me your address and I'll send Slash and Winston around with the money and the agreement.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Well then you're not self-employed, you are an employee. If it's set off as an expense then it's BIK and you pay tax on it, best keep it separate and bill the mileage.
      God i feel a right tit yes im not self employed but just an employee of my own company. I see so I could just get the loan out and pay it out of my normal bank account im already claiming mileage so not much will change.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Right. I'm just in Aldershot. Give me your address and I'll send Slash and Winston around with the money and the agreement.
        think maybe ill stick with my 1999 ford focus for now lol

Comment

Working...
        X