• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm going to sit out in the garden

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    eeeh lad. the sun has gone down over the rooftops.

The breeze changed, and I could smell the blossoms from the disused railway and watch the lazy bees buzzing around the garden. Then a plane flew over, in slow circles, a novice by the way the wings wobbled, and I could also hear the sound of a train in the distance.
    all very nice

now I have an hour before the lady comes home from work, to make our cheese and wine party.

Crusty bread, a prawn cocktail, coarse mushroom pate, boursin, a bowl of grapes and a bottle of white wine for the lady

Bread, blue cheese, a jar of pickles, and cheese crackers, plus whats left of ten cans for myself

then its up at six tomorrow for another day.

its the contractor life for me boys. and girls

Lightweight!
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
    X