• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Masters: A Preview

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Don't eat yellow snow
    Just so long as my horse beats yours this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Didn't know he was running; what are his odds?
      Not good.

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Is that a euphemism for a gay sex act? A bit like smacking the pony for oversized people?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
          Men in green jackets, the burgeoning banks of purple azaleas lining the fairways, the occasional utterance of "in the hawwll!" in a heavy southern drawl ; it can mean but one thing. The Masters. That harbinger of a summer of golfing manna is with us yet again.

I fully expect the man in black to put up a robust defence of his title this year. I at least predict he will finish higher up the leader board than Woods. Not sure if the Mollinari brothers received invitations but I'm expecting big things from them this summer as I am from Peter Oosterhuis.

I think 2011 will see the first British major winner since Paul Laurie emerged from the carnage of Carnoustie in 99 and that man, I predict, will be Lee Westwood.

Anyone else going to be glued to their sets this weekend?
          If Paul Casey grows a pair he will win plenty of majors. I expect him to finish in the top 5.
          I think the winner will be Martin Kaymer with Bubba Watson and Hunter Mahan going close.

Woods and Mickelson in the top 10 but wont ever really threaten.

Comment

the occasional utterance of "in the hawwll!" in a heavy southern drawl ; it can mean but one thing

Your septic cousin is staying with you?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Your septic cousin is staying with you?
              lol, what goes on behind my net curtains is ,and will continue to be, a matter of pure conjecture DP.

Comment

Any tips?
                I'm going for BackStage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Action? Golf?
                  Admittedly the naunces, the skills and the unfolding drama of a top golf tournament would, much like test cricket and world series baseball, be lost on those with short attention spans. For them we have Premiership football, Olympic 100 metre finals, and the World Wrestling Federation. There's something for everybody.
                  Last edited by Doggy Styles; 4 April 2011, 13:08. Reason: I forgot the smiley

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    I'm going for BackStage.
                    Ohhhh, has it got 4 legs?

Comment

Ohhhh, has it got 4 legs?
                      Does that help for playing golf?
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X