• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any Indians on here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not seen the highlights yet, but based on the previous games I saw I'd have bet on Sri Lanka, they played some cracking games, India didn't look so strong.

As I've said before the 1 day game isn't really to my taste so I don't care about the results, but I've seen some good cricket in the highlight programmes.

Comment

Damn shockings when Sehwag and The Little Master were back in the hutch plenty quick with their goose cooked to a cinder! But copious runnings by Gambo and very much hero Captain Dhoni!

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        What an idiotic generalization. Do you even know any Sri Lankans? They are mostly Buddhist, some of the nicest most community minded people I know, and also the best "integrated" into the UK IMO.

My Sri Lankan accountant also reckons IR35 is ridiculous. I think we can all agree that's a positive for the UK
        I've only come across Sri Lankans once. The software they coded was utterly f**ked, but it wasn't entirely their fault.
        "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
          I've only come across Sri Lankans once.
          Yuk!

Comment

Working...
          X