• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rangers and Celtic; who's best?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I should point out this thread was purely to annoy MF, and I have no interest in either association football, Roman Catholicism or Presbyterianism. Except that most of my family are catholics, which makes me a catholic atheist and not a protestant atheist
    I'm a greek atheist - I'm not religious but if I had to pick my favourite gods it would be the ancient greek gods - much better stories than the bible
    sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

Rangers OR Celtic...

Anyway - both are equally crap - think lower English Championship (ie Second Division as was).

Comment

Just putting my unbiased spin on this story.

Rangers have been ranked 32nd in Europe, 22 places above Celtic, with Scotland remaining 15th top nation, only a point above Switzerland, ensuring they will reclaim a second Champions League place in 2012-13.
        It's official, Rangers ranked '32nd', Celtic ranked 'Rotten'.

Member associations - UEFA rankings - Club coefficients ? UEFA.com
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post

Member associations - UEFA rankings - Club coefficients ?

UEFA.com
          F*** off. Seriously.

No one cares.

No one outside of a few sad Scottish ******* on this forum care about Scottish football. Both teams are officially shit: . Both teams cannot win a ******* European trophy , your own league consists of fielding a load of expensive foriegners and a couple of ginger headed, sun burned, freckled faced goobers who frankly would get turned over by Yeovil town if they could actually work out how to drive past Gretna Green without having a punchup about religion.

NOONE ******* CARES ABOUT YOU!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Member associations - UEFA rankings - Club coefficients ? UEFA.com
            Rangers in the UEFA Cup...

Celtic in the UEFA Cup got us the UEFA fair play award

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Celtic in the UEFA Cup got us the UEFA fair play award
              Same old Celtic, just like the 'balancing the books' trophy you won last year. Did you win anything else?

Celtic, always cheated never defeated.

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              F*** off. Seriously.

NOONE ******* CARES ABOUT YOU!
              Away back to your tat Steptoe.
              "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

Same old Celtic, just like the 'balancing the books' trophy you won last year. Did you win anything else?
                The alledged rapist you are trying to sign done us a bit of a favour the other day.

IF you signed him you would have two people playing for your fist team with rape allegations presented in the last year.

Comment

The alledged rapist you are trying to sign done us a bit of a favour the other day.

IF you signed him you would have two people playing for your fist team with rape allegations presented in the last year.
                  Celtic have a FIST team? Any pics?

Comment

Oh please, as a Celtic fan you of all people should not be bringing sexual allegations against football clubs and their staff into this discussion.

Allegations are just that.

Comment

Partick Thistle

Comment

Working...
                      X