• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Knee excercises

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    The answer to that is...don't buy IKEA. Buy proper furniture already built and delivered for you.
    WHS.

And why does it take you a couple of hours to "figure it out"? That can be done in an armchair with a cup of tea.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      WHS.

And why does it take you a couple of hours to "figure it out"? That can be done by a lacky.
      ftfy
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Thanks Mich - know what you mean by Les Mills qualified peeps - I have a couple of fantastic instructors who really know their stuff and use Les Mills as just one of their skills, but there are some right muppets who can barely get through a class using option 1 themselves!

I aspire to Ikea - this was actually an Argos nest of tables. It is from a retired psychiatrist, who decided he did not want it after all - thought shame to chuck so using it in my bedroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
          I aspire to Ikea - this was actually an Argos nest of tables. It is from a retired psychiatrist, who decided he did not want it after all - thought shame to chuck so using it in my bedroom.
          How on earth can it take hours to put together a set of nest tables !!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            How on earth can it take hours to put together a set of nest tables !!
            When they give the wrong angled allen key

Comment

Working...
            X