• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mein Kampf

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru
    Can't be bothered to read all the kak.
    Sounds like an astute assessment to me. Surely you've written your own management summary?

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
      The lone Tosspot said:

"Mwhaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, havent had such a laugh in ages."

You sad and pathetic git.
      You may be right, here I am having an argument, and winning, with a 3 year old.

How is anyone expected to understand what you are trying to say when you continually contradict yourself? In your previous posting you say:

"Of course I havent presented my argument,"

Well that was obvious. But in an earlier posting you say:

"I knew you couldnt follow an argument so was dismissive of you"

So which is it to be? Had you presented an argument as you say, or had you not presented your argument as you also say? Or are you changing your mind with each post? If I were you I'd change your mind for one that works.
      I had not presented my argument. If you will take things out of context then you are bound to misunderstand. The "I knew you couldn't" bit doesnt mean I had presented one it means I didnt bother as you were too thick to understand.
      A point on your thickness, that modicum I credited you with. Changed my mind. You have to be the thickest twat I ever crossed posts with.

I've walked all over you regarding Poland and the ethnic German issue. You've remained silent because you have no counter argument. The fact that you were ignorant of the matter is shocking. Fancy asking about the difference between Poland and areas of Poland with large ethnic German populations. Doh, Mr. Thicky Thicko Lone Tosspot.
      I didnt ask the difference, I know the state of Europe prior to the war, I know the location of ethnic Germans, that location is part of the basis for my proposal.
      What makes you think you are the sole person with any knowledge here?

And I've walked all over you with an explanation for Hitler's popularity. Again you've remained silent because you have no counter argument. You have yet to explain how he would have achieved power and united people had he not used violence and racism.
      I didnt say he wouldnt have used violence and racism, just that he would not have gone to war. Sorry if I didnt make that clear.

You said:

"Do you think any of Hitlers neighbours would not have noticed the rapid rebuilding and industrialisation of Germany, possibly its rapidly rising wealth?
      Do you think they might have been willing to negotiate trading deals?"

What was a major reason for the recovery of Germany? It was the fact that until then Germany was being destroyed by crippling war reparations which Hitler ignored. And why were war reparations imposed? That's a tough one. For you. Could it be because Germany and before that Prussia had a history of waging war against other countries? That's another tough one. For you.

So, according to you, a strong industrialising Germany that ignores war reparations would have been admired and welcomed by neighbouring countries. Not totally convincing that one.
      I never said admired or welcomed. You do seem to have trouble reading and understanding dont you.
      Now go back to google and look at the history of Hitler (thats Adolf in case you cant find it again) and see what the rest of Europe was doing and offering him even though he was ignoring all kinds of agreements and rearming Germany.

[QUOTE]Oh yes and you refer to a nice fluffy bunny version of Hitler. In which case how would he have achieved power? I've asked you this so many times and received no answer. He would have had to use completely different methods from the ones he used. In which case he would have been a completely different person.[QUOTE]Sorry again if you misunderstood, I just said had he not gone to war.

Hence your argument can be summarised as:

"If Hitler was a competely different individual with different motivation and character, used different methods to unite people (not racism and violence) and if the political and economic situation was completely different, then he might have united Europe."
      Same character, same motivation, same political and economic situatuion different MO. HTH

Next you'll be arguing that had Churchill been more in contact with his feminine side he could have outshone Nijinsky and danced with the Ballet Russe.

Fungus
      Not considered that, will give you my opinion when I have formed one

You realy do have issues dont you. Stop ranting and spitting at the screen and see if you can engage in an intelligent reasoned argument without throwing insults, changing peoples handles and calling them names is a childish tactic.

I dont have time to explain all this in detail, if you cant follow my argument then I dont have the time for this.
      Stop trying to give me a lesson and show me why it couldnt have happened.
      Go from "peace in our time" and then dont invade or annexe anybody.
      Ethnic Germans = power in neighbouring territories. With local Germans lobbying and a rapidly rising Germany, these people could have delivered enough pressure. Wouldnt have been instant though.
      Spain = Instant ally. Spain would have joined the axis had it not included war. History tells us as much.
      Italy = Instant ally.
      France didnt want war and could not have (didnt) defended itself so may have chosen a peace deal opening the door to the same nazi political tactics in France.
      UK had already signed a non agression and there was some (not a lot) of support for Hitler. Had he not gone to war that support could have grown enough.
      With a solid block and its production capabilities he could then have turned his attention to the slavic nations.

I must admit that (for obvious reasons) my considerations on this didnt include the Soviet block, I hadnt included any of them as Europe.

What makes you think that anybody gave a toss about the plight of Hitlers victims, I am sure that many people in other countries could have been persuaded it was a good idea. That doesnt include the death camps, I dont think anybody could have accepted that.

Many great empires have been carved out by vicious leaders. Soviet block wasnt exactly pleasant was it.

I dont have time for this
      Last edited by The Lone Gunman; 14 March 2006, 09:51.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        I dont have time for this
        Nuff said. Now girls, put away the handbags, sort out your make-up and kiss and make up.

Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          Nuff said. Now girls, put away the handbags, sort out your make-up and kiss and make up.

Sorry SAS, I have issues with this loser.
          He accused me of being a Nazi sympathiser and a Holocaust denier based on a couple of lines of post. He made no effort to understand my proposal, nay he made up his own version, and then just kicked off.

I dont mean to monopolise this thread or any other, but some peole deserve a kicking.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

"Stop ranting and spitting at the screen and see if you can engage in an intelligent reasoned argument without throwing insults, changing peoples handles and calling them names is a childish tactic."

Here are statements from you directed at me:

TLG: "Fungus you twat"

TLG: "Clearly no point continuing this discussion with you is there, you clearly cant read and are incapable of thinking."

TLG: "You seem to have tunnel vision. Why dont you put your head back up your arse and let the rest of us enjoy an intelligent diecusion."

That looks like hypocrisy to me. And it's only a small selection of your abuse directed at me. It's pretty offensive stuff. No wonder I respond.

And I have put forward an argument. As an example:

I said: "Parts of Western Poland also supported Hitler. Now I wonder why. Tough one that."

And you responded with:

"You seem to have mentioned Poland as both evidence of supporting Germany and opposing Germany."

So clearly you did not understand the issues.

To quote someone else:

"The gunman seems to be getting all irate because Fungus will not agree with what he is saying."

That looks to be the case to me too.

You're having a tantrum because I can pick holes in your poorly expressed argument. Ah, but you say:

"Of course I havent presented my argument,"

And then:

"I knew you couldnt follow an argument so was dismissive of you"

And then:

"I had not presented my argument. If you will take things out of context then you are bound to misunderstand. The "I knew you couldn't" bit doesnt mean I had presented one it means I didnt bother as you were too thick to understand. A point on your thickness, that modicum I credited you with. Changed my mind. You have to be the thickest twat I ever crossed posts with."

So what I was commenting on was not an argument. Confused, we will be!
            Ignoring the personal abuse, your postings are so contorted and twisted that no normal person could follow them. You seem to have a habit of changing your mind in subsequent posts, or creatively re-interpretating previous ones.

So you are a weasel, a lier, a reinterpreter of history, cannot express an argument, and a complete and total jerk.

Comment

Sorry SAS, I have issues with this loser.
              He accused me of being a Nazi sympathiser and a Holocaust denier based on a couple of lines of post. He made no effort to understand my proposal, nay he made up his own version, and then just kicked off.

I dont mean to monopolise this thread or any other, but some peole deserve a kicking.
              That's a nice bit of revisionism from you. You sound more and more like Irving.

Here is your first posting to me:

"Fungus you twat, I dont need a lesson on Hitler and what makes you think you are qualified to give one anyway?"

Nice. Any normal person would have responded with:

"Actually I don't support any of Hitler's crimes but "

and then go on to clarify their position.

But no, you respond in an offensive manner.

"He made no effort to understand my proposal,"

You mean I did not agree with you? It's called debate. You twat. And now you are having a tantrum.

"some peole deserve a kicking"

Is that how you deal with people who you fail to convince?

It seems that you have something in common with Hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
                That's a nice bit of revisionism from you. You sound more and more like Irving.

Here is your first posting to me:

"Fungus you twat, I dont need a lesson on Hitler and what makes you think you are qualified to give one anyway?"

Nice. Any normal person would have responded with:

"Actually I don't support any of Hitler's crimes but "

and then go on to clarify their position.

But no, you respond in an offensive manner.

"He made no effort to understand my proposal,"

You mean I did not agree with you? It's called debate. You twat. And now you are having a tantrum.

"some peole deserve a kicking"

Is that how you deal with people who you fail to convince?

It seems that you have something in common with Hitler.
                Save your breath mate, you will need it to blow up your girlfriend.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Save your breath

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz.

Comment

Working...
                  X