• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Girl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Perv with a penchant for mentalists?

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
      Our boy always parts with "Have a good one". Day / evening / weekend / lunchbreak / toilet break / visit to gynaecologist / granny's funeral...

This woman does a sort of 'boo hoo' face when you announce you're off for the day. Like she can't bear for the fun of work to be over.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

This woman does a sort of 'boo hoo' face when you announce you're off for the day. Like she can't bear for the fun of work to be over.
        Sounds to me like you're jealous because you're no longer the "new girl".

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          What about fancying a grown woman with pigtails?
          That means you are a normal heterosexual man. Or a normal homosexual woman, depending on what you have between your legs.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            Funny you should say that, I often get wished a schönen Tag or schönen Abend in German shops, but it actually seems sincere. I've come to like it.
            Having a shop means that you have to be nice and cheerful to people all day. Lots of saying Good Morning, Good Afternoon, May I help you today.

It's actually taught me how to employ much softer skills with people. At clientco there's a director from Yorkshire so odious, so blunt and aggressive that noone wants to deal with him or can get him to do anything. I find him easy to deal with.

Being nice to people all day does take it's toll though.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Hence my chosen career
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Oh Christ punch her in the face for me would you?
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Having a shop means that you have to be nice and cheerful to people all day. Lots of saying Good Morning, Good Afternoon, May I help you today.

It's actually taught me how to employ much softer skills with people. At clientco there's a director from Yorkshire so odious, so blunt and aggressive that noone wants to deal with him or can get him to do anything. I find him easy to deal with.

Nothing to do with you keeping him tied up in your car boot, then?
                  I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

There are a couple of approaches you could take here.

a) Ask her if she would like to come and play in your dungeon.
                    b) Keep trying to set her up with the saddest, loneliest, freakiest freaks you can find.
                    c) Hack into her email and use it to forward pictures of funny shaped turds and penises to the whole company.

One of them has to work.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                      That means you are a normal heterosexual man. Or a normal homosexual woman, depending on what you have between your legs.
                      Thank <insert Deity> for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X