• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Censorship on CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceNamor View Post
    So I start a perfectly valid thread entitled 'Gay Speak' which has now been deleted.

Was this your doing RealityHack? Perhaps you could explain why you felt the need to delete it? Or will you just delete this thread as well?
    2/10...............spectacular fail!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I completely agree with you PrinceNamor, this is a disgusting act of censorship.

I'm about to start one in support of you, titled 'Tosser Speak'.

I do hope it doesn't get deleted.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Wasn't my doing but it was a good call.

I'm sorry you feel so aggrieved, and feel that there is censorship here on CUK.

To avoid you being offended any further, I have banned you.

Hope that helps.

x
        Good shot sir!

Comment

I've got to admit, I recently wondered the same thing myself about the way some homosexual men speak.

Am I in trouble now?

Comment

So I start a perfectly valid thread entitled 'Gay Speak' which has now been deleted.

Was this your doing RealityHack? Perhaps you could explain why you felt the need to delete it? Or will you just delete this thread as well?
            If I was on here as short a time as you, I would have sent a PM to admin, not started this thread. TBH we have enought trolls on here we don't need another one. Why don't give yourself a little and come back whe you have something new, interesting or funny to say.
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
              If I was on here as short a time as you, I would have sent a PM to admin, not started this thread. TBH we have enought trolls on here we don't need another one. Why don't give yourself a little and come back whe you have something new, interesting or funny to say.
              I'm sure it's one of the regular trolls sockies not a genuine forum user.

Comment

So everytime anyone asks a controversial question, it's trolling and deleted?
                Bye Bye pr!ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  I've got to admit, I recently wondered the same thing myself about the way some homosexual men speak.

Am I in trouble now?
                  No.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post

Had you thought some people might have found it offensive and beyond the bounds of normal trolling?
                    Some people round here are neurotically hyper-sensitive, IMHO. They take it upon themselves to imagine slights on behalf of others where no racism/insult is intended.

It seemed a reasonable topic to me, and quite interesting in a way, although I haven't been following the board very closely today and maybe missed some obvious trolling/insulting aspect of Prince Gator's (*) posts.

(*) or whatever their name was - Can't check while replying
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                      Some people round here are neurotically hyper-sensitive, IMHO. They take it upon themselves to imagine slights on behalf of others where no racism/insult is intended.

It seemed a reasonable topic to me, and quite interesting in a way, although I haven't been following the board very closely today and maybe missed some obvious trolling/insulting aspect of Prince Gator's (*) posts.

(*) or whatever their name was - Can't check while replying
                      Listen grandpa, shut it you big gay bear.
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X