• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FFS F'ing BHF F'ing FFS Fnrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Piss off. It's sandy in the downs/forests between the airport and racecourse. Sandy! Oh and there were tigers, big **** off tigers with razor sharp teeth who'd bite your hand off if you stopped.

True story.
    I used to live in Farnborough, have they cleared that forest that was at the end of the main runway? Lots of secret goodies to be found in that place at one time.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      I used to live in Farnborough, have they cleared that forest that was at the end of the main runway? Lots of secret goodies to be found in that place at one time.
      Grumble mags?
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Grumble mags?
        What's a grumble mag?
        Me, me, me...

Comment

No it's still there.

No body parts found yet. You're still in the clear.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

What's a grumble mag?
            It's the same as a jazz mag but all the women are ugly and clothed. Grumble grumble grumble.

Comment

No it's still there.

No body parts found yet. You're still in the clear.
              <relief>

Phew

</relief>
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Piss off. It's sandy in the downs/forests between the airport and racecourse. Sandy! Oh and there were tigers, big **** off tigers with razor sharp teeth who'd bite your hand off if you stopped.

True story.
                Aw, I was teasing. I'm guessing it's more than Suity did on his bike this weekend. Good on ya - there's some really nice tracks over the common and in the woods. Loads of geocaches too - gives you an excuse for a little rest.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                  Aw, I was teasing. I'm guessing it's more than Suity did on his bike this weekend. Good on ya - there's some really nice tracks over the common and in the woods. Loads of geocaches too - gives you an excuse for a little rest.
                  Tis true. The only thing I did was buy a trip computer for my bike. Haven't even fitted it yet.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Tis true. The only thing I did was buy a trip computer for my bike. Haven't even fitted it yet.
                    Pwned again Suity.

Comment

Two digit display?
                      Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                      X