• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business Cards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends who your clients are... If it's old skool fusty besuited types then they appreciate that medium. But as MF said - they're cheap enough to get some anyway just in case it's appropriate. I use my local Kall Kwik. Cheap but you can choose from a wide variety of paper stock. I also once entertained the idea of those little CDROM 'cards' but never got around to it. Ideal for a portfolio-led business.

Comment

I've been given a couple of these USB business cards recently. But then again my client cos are all in the "Meedjah" world. I personally don't have any business card to reciprocate with.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
        How about:

Simon Mac
        Sexual Ninja
        linkedin.com/ninja
        Well I have been told by many ex's that I am in and out without being detected!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Got my cards back from Zazzle and less than happy, size is non standard so don't fit in a normal business card holder and the QR Code doesn't work, its just blank.

Although on the plus side I am happy with the layout and graphics, so will now take the card to a local printer and get them to make some up with an adjusted QR Code
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Why don't you visit one of your local printing shops and see what they can produce for you?

At least you know the quality of the product you will be getting.
            Yup they mostly outsource it to Eastern Europe then add they're margin on top
            Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
              Yup they mostly outsource it to Eastern Europe then add they're margin on top
              Their

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Got my cards back from Zazzle and less than happy, size is non standard so don't fit in a normal business card holder and the QR Code doesn't work, its just blank.

Although on the plus side I am happy with the layout and graphics, so will now take the card to a local printer and get them to make some up with an adjusted QR Code
                Give moo.com a try - really impressed with their results recently plus a two day turn-around. You can either go down the 'design it yourself' route or use one of their stock designs.

Feel free to use my referral code Refer A Friend | moo.com

D.

Comment

Originally posted by dangly View Post
                  Give moo.com a try - really impressed with their results recently plus a two day turn-around. You can either go down the 'design it yourself' route or use one of their stock designs.

Feel free to use my referral code Refer A Friend | moo.com

D.
                  +1 for moo.com. Great service and quality designs and cards.

Comment

Working...
                  X