• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AIBU - To want to tell people like this reporter to F OFF!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    £12 for a trim! £60 to do a perm for a women. ******* shysters. Line them up. Line them up I say!!!
    You've got in the wrong way round. Come my revolution, first up against the wall will be Rolf Harris holding a poorly little kitten. Then you will all know that I mean business.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      You've got in the wrong way round. Come my revolution, first up against the wall will be Rolf Harris holding a poorly little kitten. Then you will all know that I mean business.
      It goes without saying that the Aussies and kittens will be first against the wall.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        thats your saus with a novelty 'japs eye' dummy

confess

How could you possibly associate a naked mole rat with a saus? I bet the women all want one now. They like burrows.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          How could you possibly associate a naked mole rat with a saus? I bet the women all want one now. They like burrows.

jeez. it would take some woman to get the wrinkles out of THAT rascal

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

If you want to take your children out of school during term time you must fill in a request form and get a teacher to sign it. You are only allowed to take your kids out of school for two weeks in any year, and the school can reject the request. WHO THE **** DO THEY THINK THEY ARE??

They get Inset days(5 per year), 6 weeks in the summer, numerous half terms, strike at the drop of a hat and finish at 3.30. ******* spongers. Come the revolution teachers, estate agents, traffic wardens and hairdressers are all top of my list.
            Funny I used to think that until I started going out with a primary school teacher. She doesn't get home until 7 of an evening and then she's sat marking books and planning the lesson for tomorrow. By the time she's off the laptop it's past ten at night.

The better part of Sunday night is spent scheduling the week as well. It doesn't help she has year six which apparently is Sats hell.

Who'd be a teacher, you'd have some wanky yank** moaning at you because they want to take their kids out of school during term time because the tat shop hasn't been generating top dollar and so they can't afford holidays during the statutory holiday season. Then complaining because their kid flunks their Sats because they were sunning it up in Benidorm instead of learning about angles and fractions.

Oh and if his kids want to suck a dummy at the age of four then they damn will suck a dummy at the age of four because he's an American and he knows his rights goddammit.

** entirely fictional person and author does not intend this to reflect on any poster past or present on this here messageboard.
            Last edited by Incognito; 8 March 2011, 11:06.
            "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              jeez. it would take some woman to get the wrinkles out of THAT rascal

First job is to get the teeth out...

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                First job is to get the teeth out...
                You are Wayne Rooney and I claim my free interview with Sir Alex....
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                  Some bollocks
                  Oh woe is me. Incognito once managed to get his leg over with a primary school teacher and is now an expert on the world of teaching.

It's not rocket science. Bit of colouring in, counting to ten, making sure they don't fall in the sandpit. To be a primary school teacher you need to have the educational equivalent of a C at GCSE , be able to gurn at small children and be handy with crayons. I can see why she was attracted to you.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Oh woe is me. Incognito once managed to get his leg over with a primary school teacher and is now an expert on the world of teaching.

It's not rocket science. Bit of colouring in, counting to ten, making sure they don't fall in the sandpit. To be a primary school teacher you need to have the educational equivalent of a C at GCSE , be able to gurn at small children and be handy with crayons. I can see why she was attracted to you.
                    I think that's applicable to university lecturers these days too.

Comment

You really don't have a clue do you?
                      Beer
                      is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
                      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                      X