• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What does your car say about you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    Overcompensating to hide your gayness ?

It's the Abba cd in the car that's the dead give away

Power ballads

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      Purple?!
      That's what I thought... but it's not politically correct to remark on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        That's what I thought... but it's not politically correct to remark on it.
        Oh. I am genuinely intrigued though. Is this wrong?
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Blue: You like consistency in your life. You're likely to be conservative, shy, and introverted. A team player who's sociable and friendly but lacking in imagination.
          Bollocks.

Comment

My car is silver. What it says about me is that I'm too lazy to wash it as silver always looks clean. And that when I bought it, silver was the most common and therefore cheapest colour.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
              Bollocks.
              WHS

I got the blue one because I'm a cheap skate and don't like washing my car. I had a silver one before that but this time the silver one was more expensive.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

"I am a raving felchlord!"

Shocking Pink Toyota Prius

sasguru
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I had metallic silver in the 80s and 90s.

# Metallics: Chosen by confidant yet understated extroverts.
                  # Silver: You have great style and are often successful - but you tend to be pompous.
                  Present motor is dark blue, but I was after the same thing in black.
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

BLACK: The choice of a serious, self-confident sophisticate. First choice of the ambitious and success-driven who see cars as status symbols.

RED: You're outgoing and impulsive, but easily bored. On the bright side, you think and stay young
                    My last 3 cars have been either Red or Black

What a very astute survey...........for once!!
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      My last 3 cars have been either Red or Black

What a very astute survey...........for once!!
                      The perfect car.

Comment

Working...
                      X