• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lack of tolerance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Try living opposite wannabe mafia looney, and sharing a boundary with a vitriolic wench from hell who enjoys spreading slander and throwing garden rubbish at the cat over your back fence!
    Two of my neighbours have attempted to beat each other up on more than one occasion. I've stopped it.

And one of them likes throwing random bits of rubbish around. I wish it was at the neighbourhood cats because then they would have a logical reason for doing it...............
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Another woman, who did not want to be named, feared her neighbour would leave it there permanently.
      ''It's an eyesore and is upsetting and scares the little kids," she said.
      "One toddler asked her mum if we were in a war. It's not right."
      FFS!!!!

What a lot of tulipe! I'm pretty sure every kid in the street loves it being there!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        ''I can go out and drive it any time I like. There's no law to stop anyone having 10 tanks," said Mr Hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          It's a light armoured vehicle ffs, not a tank - neighbours should be grateful that guy can't afford something proper like this:

(invisible image)

What's that? The new stealth model?

Seriously, I thought there were restrictions on driving tracked vehicles on public highways, on account of their tendency to chew the road to ribbons.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            (invisible image)

What's that? The new stealth model?

Seriously, I thought there were restrictions on driving tracked vehicles on public highways, on account of their tendency to chew the road to ribbons.
            Depends what shoes you're wearing.

Looking at the picture he's wearing the right ones.

Have a closer look you'll see solid rubber blocks on the tracks.

Comment

My neighbours got busted again for growing weed in the house, they are proper chavvy ingrates but at least they are really chilled out most of the time
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

The main problem for the neighbours is if this thing breaks down, or gets set on fire by yobs. Lets face it, if he doesnt pay his road tax, it would be a classic to see the plod trying to tow the bastid away

Its Pre-1972 so would be tax exempt (o:
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Its Pre-1972 so would be tax exempt (o:
                  Still needs a Tax Disc.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Still needs a Tax Disc.
                    Where do you put one on that vehicle?
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Where do you put one on that vehicle?
                      Where the relevant authorities can see it, of course. Women, eh?

Put the kettle on, there's a good girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X