• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CSI NY Exploding Bullets.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sounds like what I saw was some alpha/beta/protptype of the XM25 system.

It did not look as polished as the XM25.

But I guess the XM25 was not what was used in the CSI NY "docutainment" show.
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

They tend to explode if you whack them with a hammer while secured in a vice in your school metalwork class
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        They tend to explode if you whack them with a hammer while secured in a vice in your school metalwork class
        so you have heard from a friend. Or what?
        "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Testicles?

Comment

One of my less entertaining jobs in the military was bullet catching. exploding bullets would have made this almost impossible. The idea was, in order to avoid unnecessary waste, to catch all bullets that were missing the target on the firing range. You needed a quick eye and good reflexes in order to leap to the left or the right to catch the darned things.
            As it was a slightly dangerous occupation we were allowed to use our own kit, so I used to wear an oven glove with an old sock stuffed inside it.

this is just a fkng plausible as that stoopid NY CSI bolks

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Surely the 'best' part about CSI are the semi-transparent monitors...

Comment

Working...
              X