• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Live8 - the music

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now name any british band who you think were innovative and I'll name the american band who they copied
    The Beatles

Comment

I didn’t see this myself, so perhaps one of you can confirm. When clown king Robbie Williams left the stage to go and receive the adoration of the audience he momentarily sat down with his back to the crowd barrier. As he did so, some quick thinking punter reached over and yanked a clump of his hair out.:lol

Wonder how much it will go for on ebay.

Comment

Dont know exactly what happened but yes, while he was sat with his back to the crowd he jumped up and you distinctly hear him say "ouch thet HURT"

Comment

Working...
        X