• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is he really gone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I think you're a sockie because you've not been here long enough to get so wound up about another poster.
    I did lurk for several months before I registered, but BottyWipe posts 50 posts a day 7 days a week a good enough sample "Look at me" posts in just a few weeks - Shirley?
    Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
    Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
      I did lurk for several months before I registered, but BottyWipe posts 50 posts a day 7 days a week a good enough sample "Look at me" posts in just a few weeks - Shirley?
      Hi sas.

Comment

SY01 doesn't really register on my CUK radar that much, I don't take that much notice of him (No offence Suity).

But I did happen to see the thread where he left.

Just don't read his posts if he bugs you that much - easy.
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Hi sas.

Hi Dim

Oooooops B*gger
          Jim is a Jedi! - Dara

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            You speak much sense!

But he just has that car crash attraction! You have to read it even though you know you shouldn't.

Edit = Just seen the latest Tag Cloud
            Jim is a Jedi! - Dara

Comment

Slightly easier said than done, he's frequently quoted and spams the hell out of the board often with multiple consecutive posts. I've had SY01 on ignore for quite a while (which he feels the need to use the rep system as a means of retribution).

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                Slightly easier said than done, he's frequently quoted and spams the hell out of the board often with multiple consecutive posts. I've had SY01 on ignore for quite a while (which he feels the need to use the rep system as a means of retribution).
                True enough, I only have one poster on ignore and hate it when they are quoted It's impossible to avoid the posters you don't want to read.

Guess though, you just have to try not to let it wind you up... again easier said than done, I know.
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

True enough, I only have one poster on ignore and hate it when they are quoted It's impossible to avoid the posters you don't want to read.

Guess though, you just have to try not to let it wind you up... again easier said than done, I know.
                  It doesn't wind me up, it just makes many threads tricky to follow and in some cases hard to find because they get spammed off by multiple attention seeking threads.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                    It doesn't wind me up, it just makes many threads tricky to follow and in some cases hard to find because they get spammed off by multiple attention seeking threads.
                    You posted multiple times in this thread, mainly whining, so my hypocrisy readings are all in the red at present.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Don't see the point of the ignore list to be honest. If you're having to use it then it means the trolls have got to you.

It's only an anonymous Internet forum you shouldn't believe anything that's written.

Which reminds me I've got to get up to London later meeting Guy Ritchie, he's doing a film about my days in Memphis.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X