• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone worked at BBC?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post

punching manager in the face, pissing on visitors shoes
    The guys name is very firmly in my black book. Rest assured if I ever come across the spineless prick again I will be punching him repeatedly very hard in the face

(I can hold grudges for years)
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      The guys name is very firmly in my black book. Rest assured if I ever come across the spineless prick again I will be punching him repeatedly very hard in the face

(I can hold grudges for years)
      That's all good, but why give me negative rep for posting my witty comment in this thread?

Comment

That's all good, but why give me negative rep for posting my witty comment in this thread?
        I didn't. Check it now. We have a funny fooker! How many points was it, we can narrow it down. 1 point for each 1000 posts approx if you're a 2005. If youre a johnny come lately it will be 1 or 2 points less.

It's bound to be RC again. He's been doing it for days.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I didn't. Check it now. We have a funny fooker! How many points was it, we can narrow it down. 1 point for each 1000 posts approx if you're a 2005. If youre a johnny come lately it will be 1 or 2 points less.

It's bound to be RC again. He's been doing it for days.
          I just got like 60 rep points from you or something, are you a secret admin or something?

It sure would explain why you don't get banned...

Comment

I just got like 60 rep points from you or something, are you a secret admin or something?

I do pack a mighty rep, 'tis true.

Comment

Originally posted by badger7579 View Post
              Got an interview for Siemens working for BBC in White City site.

Anyone worked there? Good/bad place to work?
              Had a phone interview with BBC, sounded like a 'Death March' project, they were in development, but some critical technical issues were yet to be resolved. Project was 4 years old FFS. Thanks, but no thanks.

Unless you are about to be repossed, I would not even think about.
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                Had a phone interview with BBC, sounded like a 'Death March' project, they were in development, but some critical technical issues were yet to be resolved. Project was 4 years old FFS. Thanks, but no thanks.

Unless you are about to be repossed, I would not even think about.
                Siemens have been attempting to replace an existing programming solution. It would not surprise if it's the same one. I wouldn't touch it with Flappys'.

Comment

Thanks for quoting MF, AtW.

MF, you are such a talentless, unimaginative Is lies the best you can manage? No wonder Auntie Beeb threw you out. Too wet and whingy, were you? Or is the truth that you flounced from all the political backstabbers there? Too tough for you, was it? Did you spend all day with your back to the wall, crying?

Bless. Skidders sacked by the Beeb. Even I could hold down a job there.

What a luser you are. Here, have a childish reaction you'll understand:
                  Last edited by RichardCranium; 18 February 2011, 19:06. Reason: Animation wouldn't play in the message; changed the host
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                    Yawn

Get a job you bum.

Comment

Is it this?

BBC appointed Siemens

I have heard bad things about Siemens at the BBC (not specifically the above, but other projects).
                      "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Working...
                      X