• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Black Pudding

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    What an offally good thread.

I know, I know - the joke's already been done...
    I think SuetYou did that one
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I think you'll find that was my particular sense of humour. Granted it was crap, but it was my crap.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

I'll have to throw my tuppence in too - I bloody love black and white pudding - it's yum.

Agree with Tony English though, prefer the Irish stuff to the Bury stuff But I think it's just cos what I am used to.
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I used to enjoy black pudding until my Big Bruvva told me it is just a big scab.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I'm very partial to black pudding, yummy so long as it's not too dry, then it's almost like sawdust. Needs to be spiced right of course.

My local butcher makes pork sausages with black pud in the mix, absolutely superb.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post

My local butcher makes pork sausages with black pud in the mix, absolutely superb.
              Sounds delish!
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                I used to enjoy black pudding until my Big Bruvva told me it is just a big scab.
                mmmm big scabs. if you dont like them, can I have yours ?

mmmmm yum yum

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

If you find yourself in Frith St, Soho I recommend the Morcilla with fried quail eggs they serve at Barrifina. On a different planet to the black plastic wrapped stuff you get served up as part of the 'full english/irish'

Comment

Working...
                  X