• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another BBC Hatchet Job?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    The muslim states are tired of the palestinians and just wanna chuck them somewhere...anywhere, but in their country.
    I really dislike this paper politics that we get in this country. People suporting the FARC rebels based on an Independant article etc.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I really dislike this paper politics that we get in this country. People suporting the FARC rebels based on an Independant article etc.
      What you really dislike is someone who may have an opinion contrary to yours, own up.

Comment

¡Viva El Frente Polisario!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          What you really dislike is someone who may have an opinion contrary to yours, own up.
          I was quite clearly stating that people should not have an opinion on something they do not understand or know based on limited information.

A bit like you.

Comment

I was quite clearly stating that people should not have an opinion on something they do not understand or know based on limited information.

A bit like you.
            You really must stop underestimating people. Your tendency to resort to personal insults when your back is against the wall really betrays your lack of fibre and education.

Degrees mate? I haven't got one and that's one more than you've got.

Comment

what have the jewish people done for the world ? quite a lot, pound for pound almost as much as the scots

what have the arabs/muslims done ? errr emmmm let me think

this latest episode in the news where they are charging at each other with camels is farcical, the square they keep muttering on about isnt even a square its a circle

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Then where the hell does this come from: 'The religious Jews know what Judaism is , its these secular (aka I'm jewish as long as the world gives us pity and advantages) jews you gotta watch.'
                BTW the Nazis also slaughtered other people too. So it comes down to the usual perceived misconceptions which I simply typed as pacharn in his own little JC world fails to see anything else.
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
                  what have the jewish people done for the world ? quite a lot, pound for pound almost as much as the scots

this latest episode in the news where they are charging at each other with camels is farcical, the square they keep muttering on about isnt even a square its a circle
                  When you take minute to think about that you might know why there are 60 seconds in that minute.

Comment

a circle. thats what the arabs gave us. the zero. we count in arabic and speak in Latin

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Here's a clue...

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Hth.

Comment

Working...
                      X