• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another BBC Hatchet Job?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's all part of the effort to make your enemy less than human. 'untermench'

it makes it easy to commit atrocities whilst keeping a clean conscience

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
      But what about killing Chavs and Neds, surely it would be a mercy killing ?
      Have you considered suicide on the same basis?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Have you considered suicide on the same basis?
        Only when I once saw a photo of Cherie Blair smiling
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          When did you change your name to Sherlock?
          You constantly have technique of not being able to address a question or a statement given to you. You always like to verbal diarrhoea something onto a post and attack the poster who quotes it expecting some valid reason to question what you post. At university we were allowed to back and throw ideas, have a discussion, to think, to query which aided our learning. You strike me as a person who wished to learn but were unable to.

Comment

Surely these days - complaining about the treatment of Palestinians by Israel is also considered anti-semitism. I plead guilty to that charge.

I suppose y'all will just have to sue me - if Jimmy Carter can be sued, then I can be sued as well.
            McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
              Surely these days - complaining about the treatment of Palestinians by Israel is also considered anti-semitism. I plead guilty to that charge.

I suppose y'all will just have to sue me - if Jimmy Carter can be sued, then I can be sued as well.
              I complain about the treatment of Palestinians by Israel, and I will argue my case with anyone who chooses to call be an anti-semite. But false cries of anti-semitism by Zionists should not give cover to genuine anti-semitism like yours: 'The religious Jews know what Judaism is , its these secular (aka I'm jewish as long as the world gives us pity and advantages) jews you gotta watch.'

Comment

'twas a dig at the OP - who appears to have racist leanings.
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                  'twas a dig at the OP - who appears to have racist leanings.
                  So are you an anti-semite?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Constantly amazes me how Jewish people can be so blinkered about other peoples rights after being victims of the holocaust.
                    Wasn't there a study from years ago that proved this effect?

Damn - can't remember the details.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      You constantly have technique of not being able to address a question or a statement given to you. You always like to verbal diarrhoea something onto a post and attack the poster who quotes it expecting some valid reason to question what you post. At university we were allowed to back and throw ideas, have a discussion, to think, to query which aided our learning. You strike me as a person who wished to learn but were unable to.
                      You may indeed be an intelligent person. It's such a pity that you don't have the wherewithal to communicate effectively so we'll never know.

Comment

Working...
                      X