• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will the attention seeking bitch...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Serious point - for once.

Why not remove anonymity from the rep system?
    I'd give you a +ve rep for that but I need to spread the love around first

Comment

WTAS
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

WHS^ can we do that retrospectively?

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

To be honest until I saw people post that it was anonymous I had no idea that it was and I only found where to view my own rep the other day.

Seems all the reps left for me have been anonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            WHS^ can we do that retrospectively?

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!
            Retrospectively would be interesting. I'm sure there will have been cases where someone has left some anonymous Rep but added someone else's initials against it mischievously to cause the recipient to go off flaming some innocent bystander.
            Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
              Retrospectively would be interesting. I'm sure there will have been cases where someone has left some anonymous Rep but added someone else's initials against it mischievously to cause the recipient to go off flaming some innocent bystander.
              That could have entertaining results

Comment

I sign all mine - "Lots of love AtW"
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

May be a couple of clicks is all the time someone could be bothered to waste on some of the dire threads that end up on here, having wasted the time reading some of the thread/response perhaps that was sufficient.
                  Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Great idea. I think the more likely scenario is someone negging a post about someone else to make it look like that person is the negger.

Bloody hell that makes no sense.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Remove it half way through your next booze up.

Comment

Working...
                      X