• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractors over 40

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sasguru you have been on the planet more than 40 years. What do you have to show for it ?

Comment

"fingers like lightning" eh jabberwocky?
      Pity you don't have the intellect to match.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
        The problem with the obvious elite is that they are obvious but not elite. They just think they are.

Give me young supple pliable flesh, over the rotting stench that emanates from most over 40s. They fart, they belch, they sweat in buckets. Their appearance is old-fashioned, their minds are closed.
        They smell, they think they are funny, they make no effort. They are old tired flesh and they think experience is king. Experience of what ? Doing nothing for the last 20 years.

Everyone over 40 should die - that is the way the human body was designed.
        After that it is just not worth keeping the old banger going.
        The troll has a point. A little extreme maybe, but he certainly has a point.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

The problem with the obvious elite is that they are obvious but not elite. They just think they are.

Give me young supple pliable flesh, over the rotting stench that emanates from most over 40s. They fart, they belch, they sweat in buckets. Their appearance is old-fashioned, their minds are closed.
          They smell, they think they are funny, they make no effort. They are old tired flesh and they think experience is king. Experience of what ? Doing nothing for the last 20 years.

Everyone over 40 should die - that is the way the human body was designed.
          After that it is just not worth keeping the old banger going.
          Oi I resemble that remark!!

Still better at what I do by a long chalk than the kids. I dress better and have actualy got a life to boot.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

So sasguru you have been on the planet more than 40 years. What do you have to show for it ?
            Actually I'm not 40 yet. And I have no more or less than most people. We're all specks of useless dust in universal terms anyway. However, in their short lifespan, every human has a choice - go for what is base or go for what is noble.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
              "fingers like lightning" eh jabberwocky?
              Pity you don't have the intellect to match.
              Ooops. Intellect is far too long a word for his tiny mind to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                No he/she doesn't. Im my experience younger people are more likely to suffer from "personal hygiene issues". Apart from Butthead at the desk next to mine. He's broken his collar bone. Ha ha ha. His holiday snaps (skiing) consisted of his X-rays. Ha ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
                  Ooops. Intellect is far too long a word for his tiny mind to understand.
                  I wouldn't take him seriously. It's clear he's a student, struggling to understand the world.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
                    No he/she doesn't. Im my experience younger people are more likely to suffer from "personal hygiene issues". Apart from Butthead at the desk next to mine. He's broken his collar bone. Ha ha ha. His holiday snaps (skiing) consisted of his X-rays. Ha ha ha.
                    The modern 25-35 IT professional has no hygiene problems - the female version is a smart, funny, witty piece of skirt. Her scent is a beacon of safety and comfort. The male version is spiky, spunky, in your face go-getter, a hardworking fun-loving hell raiser.

The over 40 male contractor smells of p*ss, and spends most of the morning chucking up in the bogs. The over 40 female contractor can only be found in zoos.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                      Those rules do not apply to agents over 40, of course.
                      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                      X