• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm getting tonnes of -ve rep

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Was this you negging me?
    No, I'm Spartacus!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Was this you negging me?
      No, I tried to put 'misuse of rep system...blah, yawn. Love, MP.' and it wouldn't let me submit it.

I reckon that was RC calling you a pig phister. Or Nor.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Slashdot has had a rep system for years, I've not notice any slackening of the goatsec trolls since whenever
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          I reckon that was RC calling you a pig phister.
          The likelihood of me giving SY01 -ve rep is very nearly less than me giving MF a blowjob for his birthday. SY01 is one of my bezzies.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            The likelihood of me giving SY01 -ve rep is very nearly less than me giving MF a blowjob for his birthday. SY01 is one of my bezzies.
            Actually it's my birthday in a couple of weeks.

Did you know that biologically speaking there is no difference between a mans mouth and a womans mouth.

No teeth please.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              A CUK love triangle. Aaah.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
              X