• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its getting better under the tories. Yes really.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Tracking down your runaway wife so you can give her another beating.

Tracking down high value cars so you can steal them to order.

Looking for other Emerald Green, 2004, 4 litre, Hokey-Cokey GTIs so you can pinch parts of them for your car.

Tracking down the bastard driving T415GHR so you can smash his windows for pulling out in front of you.

If I can think of those off the top of my head...
    You could also take down their plate details, replace yours with them and potentially have a limited degree of freedom from parking tickets, speed cameras etc
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      You could also take down their plate details, replace yours with them and potentially have a limited degree of freedom from parking tickets, speed cameras, etc.
      ... bank robberies, planting bombs, commit a crime knowingly using a particular victim's registration, put YOUR plates on someone else's car when they are going on a pre-arranged visit to somewhere where there are security cameras and use that as your alibi to commit a crime somewhere else, ...
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
      X