• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Woy Hodgson sacked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They will get pumped tomorrow. That's my prediction.

Dalglish could not manage a tulipe out of his arse.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

Just wasn't up to the job. Never wanted and won't ne missed.

Never wanted by you maybe, but most of the fans wanted him not so long ago.
      A quote from one of the many Roy for Liverpool Facebook groups a that time...

"The Current Manager of the Year, got Fulham to the Europa Cup final, did a great job when he managed Inter. What more could you want?"
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        Never wanted by you maybe, but most of the fans wanted him not so long ago.
        A quote from one of the many Roy for Liverpool Facebook groups a that time...

"The Current Manager of the Year, got Fulham to the Europa Cup final, did a great job when he managed Inter. What more could you want?"
        facebook?

you've certainly got your finger on the pulse haven't you?

Comment

I never knew what people saw in Woy as a possible England manager, or as manager of a top club like Liverpool.

It's not all his fault at Liverpool though. That club have become a bit of a basket case over the past few years.

The boy done well at Fulham, and having found the magic ingredient, he should have stayed there.

Comment

1 minute

Comment

I thought Gerrard had immunity from being sent off?

Comment

Must admit, Kenny was a boyhood hero of mine at Celtic. He did a great job first time round managing Liverpool, but what he was bequeathed by Paisley bears no resemblance to what he has inherited now. He was a bit of a disaster at Celtic as a manager. He gave us John Barnes, someone who had never been a manager before that, and who has never been a manager since. Dreadful lack of judgment.
                The best that Pool fans can hope for now is that he steadies the ship somewhat in order that they can get someone more permanent and capable in the summer.
                Surprised they have not gone for Martin O'Neill myself.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Well that wasn't too bad a performance, would have been interesting if it was 11v11. But SG deserved the red and misses the Everton match. Good job really as he would probably get sent off in that also.

It wasn't the tonking that some predicted

They played better but the big test will be the game on Wednesday against the mighty blackpool

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Must admit, Kenny was a boyhood hero of mine at Celtic. He did a great job first time round managing Liverpool, but what he was bequeathed by Paisley bears no resemblance to what he has inherited now. He was a bit of a disaster at Celtic as a manager. He gave us John Barnes, someone who had never been a manager before that, and who has never been a manager since. Dreadful lack of judgment.
                    The best that Pool fans can hope for now is that he steadies the ship somewhat in order that they can get someone more permanent and capable in the summer.
                    Surprised they have not gone for Martin O'Neill myself.
                    Fair assessment. With two or three exceptions today's group of players is mediocre and has been carried for years by Gerrard.

I doubt Martin O'Neill would be interested, the new owners don't look any more generous than Randy Lerner.

One thing though, Barnes did manage again - Tranmere at the start of last season. IIRC results were dreadful and he was sacked about 15 games in, their physio taking over and saving them from relegation.

Comment

Working...
                    X