• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snowman Maths

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Is there a better way other than just using spades?
    Go back indoors, sit down with a beer, and let the children do it.

Far less effort and no guilt issues about the quality.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Last year I went to the local park and tried to make the largest snowball I could manage. It was about 1.5 metres diameter before I couldn't roll it any more. Anyway I rolled other snowballs towards the first one and proceeded to amass as much snow in balls as possible. Until an old lady approached me looking annoyed and asked me what I was doing Spoilt sport.

They take some rolling when they get to about waist height, but a downward slope helps.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Last year I went to the local park and tried to make the largest snowball I could manage. It was about 1.5 metres diameter before I couldn't roll it any more. Anyway I rolled other snowballs towards the first one and proceeded to amass as much snow in balls as possible. Until an old lady approached me looking annoyed and asked me what I was doing Spoilt sport.
        What a Meddlesome Ratbag.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
        X