• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Minor things that really piss you off !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Offensive dogheads.
    People who don't know when to give up.

Comment

Offensive dogheads.
      Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Why don't you two lovebirds get a room Cairn Hotel Group – Hotel Newcastle, Hotel Edinburgh, Hotel Aberdeen, Hotel Darlington, Hotel York, Hotel Wakefield, Hotel Doncaster, Hotel London, Hotel Beaconsfield, Hotel Manchester, Hotel Carlisle. Churchill will pay considering Rich is unemployed(able)
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
        I'm thankful that they open the doors to the unfaithful so we can look at the art inside, to this end I always leave an offering.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Premature quitters.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Premature quitters.
            Lazy bastards who should get off their arse and get a job.

Comment

Lazy bastards who should get off their arse and get a job.
              Idle bastards who should stop posting on the 'net and get on with their work.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Idle bastards who should stop posting on the 'net and get on with their work.
                People who don't realise that it's possible to do ones job and still post bollocks on't t'internet!

Comment

When you go to the bog and the people who fill up the bog roll dispensers and paper towel dispensers pack them so tightly that you can't get anything out without it shredding. Then when you do get some out you end up with a big wad of the stuff, negating the whole point of packing it super tight in the first place!
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Teabags with strings because they make stirring the tea impossible.

Comment

When the bread is soft but the butter is hard and the bread gets torn.

Comment

Working...
                      X