• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cancel Xmas: We'll all be dead from Swine 'Flu anyway

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    The swine flu vaccine has been included in the standard seasonal flu jab so if you've had that you're covered.

I'm alright Jack.
    Me too!
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      I found this
      SY01, old chap. You really aren't with it, are you?

That was the very news story with which I opened this thread.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

*cough*

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          Done your Xmas shopping yet? No? Then don't bother.

We'll all be dead by Christmas:
          A neighbours 21 year old daughter who was a fit and healthy person died of Swine Flue. The mother called the out of hours doctor who said there is nothing to worry about as it is “just flue”. He did no tests nor did he prescribe anything. Three days later she died at home. Her mother is distraught.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            A neighbour's 21 year old daughter who was a fit and healthy person died of Swine Flue. The mother called the out of hours doctor who said there is nothing to worry about as it is “just flue”. He did no tests nor did he prescribe anything. Three days later she died at home. Her mother is distraught.
            That is terrible. Has this been confirmed (post mortem) as swine flu?
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              That is terrible. Has this been confirmed (post mortem) as swine flu?
              Yes by PM. BTW. The mother said “ I thought it only happens to other people”
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Yes by PM. BTW. The mother said “ I thought it only happens to other people”
                And will the doctor in question be brought before the medical council to explain his decision?
                I lost faith in the Drs (GPs) a long time ago.

Sorry to hear this. Such a waste.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

A neighbours 21 year old daughter who was a fit and healthy person died of Swine Flue. The mother called the out of hours doctor who said there is nothing to worry about as it is “just flue”. He did no tests nor did he prescribe anything. Three days later she died at home. Her mother is distraught.
                  Oh my goodness - how awful!

There have been so many cases I've heard recently of GPs just rubbishing peoples symptoms and there being terrible consequences.

There was a baby in Stockport recently who the parents were sure was ill and the GP & hospital turned them away twice before another hospital admitted the baby and it ended up in ICU. Swine flu aswell, I seem to recall.
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                  X