• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just another reason to ban Liebor party

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    I'm sure there'll be increased demand for business property right next to the station, but it's hard to see how it could stimulate any growth anywhere else.
    If Big Bosses can quickly travel to their subsidiary in cheap Birmingham then they can still enjoy living in overpriced London and visit quickly when necessary their companies here.

Anyway - Japan did it, Spain did it - Germany, France have done it, China is doing it big time even Russia now - only UK ffs is argueing about having to smash a couple of houses en route

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      You seem very interested in trains. Are you friends with GricerBoy?
      Yes and no.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Anyway - Japan did it, Spain did it - Germany, France have done it, China is doing it big time even Russia now - only UK ffs is argueing about having to smash a couple of houses en route

The ferry/airport is that way ---------------------------->

Bon Voyage!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          The ferry/airport is that way ---------------------------->

Bon Voyage!
          I tried to take train to Moscow this month but to no avail

Will be flying AGAIN later this month!

Comment

If Big Bosses can quickly travel to their subsidiary in cheap Birmingham then they can still enjoy living in overpriced London and visit quickly when necessary their companies here.
            Ah, but if Brum gets connected to London by a HST link, then higher property prices will get slurped along this line and raise property values in Brum. That is just how it works I'm afraid. Best you buy somewhere soon AtW or your rent is going to go through the roof.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I am actively buying the cheapest bed sits right where the track for HS2 is meant to be

Comment

Well if you don't know then...

STFU
                Do poshyol.
                Cats are evil.

Comment

Working...
                X