• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Admin you let ME down

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    You know also that you registered on the forum with you company domain name. You know that this also gives away your full real name. You know that this also gives away your linked-in profile which also gives away the place of your current contract. Try not to be a pillock now, it really is not in your best interests. I can be a spiteful bastard if crossed.
    "Hey thats my car! Do your worst you jumped up tosser! My taxes pay for the likes of you! If wasn't for me you'd be back on the dole. Giving out tickets is all your good for!!!

(Well if it works on traffic wardens when I'm walking past....)
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      "Hey thats my car! Do your worst you jumped up tosser! My taxes pay for the likes of you! If wasn't for me you'd be back on the dole. Giving out tickets is all your good for!!!

(Well if it works on traffic wardens when I'm walking past....)
      Works in what way though MF?
      A "calm word turns away wrath" kind of a thing?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Works in what way though MF?
        A "calm word turns away wrath" kind of a thing?

As long as it's not your car. (snigger)

Comment

You know also that you registered on the forum with you company domain name. You know that this also gives away your full real name. You know that this also gives away your linked-in profile which also gives away the place of your current contract. Try not to be a pillock now, it really is not in your best interests. I can be a spiteful bastard if crossed.
          Damn, foiled again.

Comment

Oh I see nothing changed on this forum LOL, I go away for months/year or so and come back to same ol

Comment

Right I'll start...

Is it a bank?

Comment

Could we (I think DP said it first) have a sticky with the names of banned sockies - a kind of cenotaph for CUK fallen.

It's hard keeping up with which user ids I can still use
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  Could we (I think DP said it first) have a sticky with the names of banned sockies - a kind of cenotaph for CUK fallen.

It's hard keeping up with which user ids I can still use
                  You may need to move on to the Greek Alphabet.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    You may need to move on to the Greek Alphabet.
                    Should be seamless. Most of what gets discussed on here is "all Greek" to Troll already.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X