• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kinda quiet...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Just enough time to do that upgrade then
    Is that the reason the site is sooooooo slow?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Is that the reason the site is sooooooo slow?
      Nah, the real reason is, without the "sockies" or as I like to call them, interesting posters, the site grinds to halt because the forum becomes so inane, even the packets don't won't to visit it.

Comment

Originally posted by freelancer75 View Post
        Nah, the real reason is, without the "sockies" or as I like to call them, interesting posters, the site grinds to halt because the forum becomes so inane, even the packets don't won't to visit it.
        well we all like interesting posters. who wouldnt.

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Just can't stay away
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            Just can't stay away
            Sucker for punishment. Maybe he gets off on having his arse kicked.
            You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLabel View Post
              Sucker for punishment. Maybe he gets off on having his arse kicked.

Bless, it's funny seeing someone who defines his social status by a rep system on a forum try and insult someone.

I come here for the banter when I'm bored, I know for you this is your whole life so I will respect that and will leave you alone.

Comment

Bless, it's funny seeing someone who defines his social status by a rep system on a forum try and insult someone.

I come here for the banter when I'm bored, I know for you this is your whole life so I will respect that and will leave you alone.
                well with 41 posts, you havnt been taking part in the banter, you must have been observing, and enjoying it

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  well with 41 posts, you havnt been taking part in the banter, you must have been observing, and enjoying it
                  41 posts with this sockie.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Yeah I'm a bit shy, but coming out if my shell now.

Comment

Yeah I'm a bit shy, but coming out if my shell now.
                      there you go then.
                      you enjoy the banter, that's what attracted you.
                      And now you are taking part in the banter..so the big question in my mind is whether the banter will get better

what do you reckon ?

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                      X