• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas Avatars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    @Mich the Tester,

WTF is going on in your avatar?

She's got a leather gag in her mouth, a black patent leather waist-belt that is way too tight, a breast-crushing boob-tube, and you can see the bondage strap on her left wrist.

Meanwhile, Santa's wearing a leather knuckle-duster glove and a huge cod-piece.

It's a Xmas sado-bondage scene, innit?

How festive!
    Looks like she will receive something from out of his sack.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      @Mich the Tester,

WTF is going on in your avatar?

She's got a leather gag in her mouth, a black patent leather waist-belt that is way too tight, a breast-crushing boob-tube, and you can see the bondage strap on her left wrist.

Meanwhile, Santa's wearing a leather knuckle-duster glove and a huge cod-piece.

It's a Xmas sado-bondage scene, innit?

How festive!
      Well it's christmas innit!
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Looks like she will receive something from out of his sack.
        yer, big sack, probbly because he only comes once a year

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Regarding AtW's avatar:

Am I the only one who thinks that's a picture of a hamster being bummed by a white-pawed koala?
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
          X